-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Don Kibbey
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 09:15
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2]: Epicor

Our resident "Bean Counters" have asked for and received several tools
from me that will allow them to do the same thing to our system.  It's
our job to provide the "sharp knives", the CPA types have to be
carefull not to remove appendages with said tools.