Anyone upgraded/changed the password security levels on the server since your
last password change?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Don Kibbey
Sent: Mon 3/21/2005 5:36 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] UniObjects Login Problem

For years now I have been using UniObjects (Java, vb and .Net)
versions on an HP-UX server running UniVerse 10.0.6.  In the past
couple of weeks I have noticed that my login no longer works.  I can
still connect to the very same machine via telnet with the same login
info.  UniObjects however won't let me connect unless I use a
different login.  This all started after I changed my password.  Does
UniObjects cache login credentials somewhere on the system?  I've
tried restarting the system and have looked over the pam files for any
changes (none found).

Anyone have any thoughts or hints on this?

Thanks,

The information contained in this email is strictly confidential and for the
use of the addressee only, unless otherwise indicated.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose to others this
message or any attachment.  Please also notify the sender by replying to this
email or by telephone +44 (0)20 7896 0011 and then delete the email and any
copies of it.  Opinions, conclusions (etc.) that do not relate to the official
business of this company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by
it.  IG Markets Limited and IG Index Plc are authorised and regulated by the
Financial Services Authority and, in Australia, by the Australian Securities
and Investments Commission.

name of winmail.dat]