The number given by the blink error will always be in "primary" space (unless something major is broken); it always is a number that identifies the beginning of a group. The only thing you need to know is the separation size of the file and the file header size (in separation units).

If it's a dynamic file, then the header is either 2048 or 4096 and matches the separation size. It's a little trickier for regular hashed file:

-  if the separation is odd, then the header size will be 512 bytes

-  if the separation is a multiple of 4, the header size will be 2048 bytes

-  all other even separation values, the header size will be 1024 bytes

So it's basic math: (Group_Addr - Header_Size) / Separation will give you the group number, i.e (0x14E7800 - 0x800) / 0x800 = 0x29CE , or 10702 (this assumes a header size of 2048 bytes and a separation of 4 (also 2048 bytes)).