-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 10:05
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] Complicated Select

Maybe it's just me, but I read your email multiple times and don't really
know what you are asking.

Are you saying you have two files FILE_A and FILE_B and a select list of
IDs you wish to omit?

In other words, select all records in FILE_A that have the same item ID in
FILE_B and then MERGE-LIST DIFF with the omit list?

Bruce M Neylon
Health Care Management Group

"Aherne, John" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]