That sounds a little bizarre.  Do you recall any details of why this
might have been so?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Alfke, Colin
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2005 10:06 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] Locks, releases and STATU() (oh my)

Ooops, I thing I forgot to mention. On some versions of UniData
(5.2.4?) doing a /TCL in SB+ will cause UniData to not output
information with LIST.READU. I don't recall if there is also a problem
with GETREADU() - plus it's already in an array so you don't have to
trim and parse
(truncated) data (unless you use the DETAIL modifier)..

This was corrected in 6.0.2.

Hth
Colin Alfke
Calgary, Canada