Though you might like to know what's going on with the UV PE problem of not
working with UniAdmin. This is what I got from IBM support.

----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2005 8:11 AM

Jerry,

I wanted to update you regarding the problem you are reporting with your
UniVerse PE.  It appears that the incorrect version of this product has
been posted onto the website.  I am currently working with Product
Management to confirm this.  I will keep you updated regarding the status
of this.

Thanks,
Kathy Legge
IBM U2 Technical Support

 Product:     UniVerse - UV         Dbase:              Platform: Release:
10.1.10           Dbase Rel:              OS:       Windows Problem Cat:
Functionality                             OS Rel:
 Call Summary: EMAIL - I was wondering if you have an answer for my problem
with UV PE? I installed the new version and the new UniAdmin on my system but
when I try to access the database using the UniAdmin process it says that my
license has expired. I can login using a terminal emulator but not the
UniAdmin. Am I logging in wrong? I've tried both my windows user and the
windows administrator ID's and they both say the same thing. I don't see
anything in the read me's that says anything about this.