Thanks Tim and Geoff.

 I have fixed the LIBPATH typo, but I'm still getting the problem going into
UniData.

   exec(): 0509-036 Cannot load program udt because of the following errors:
           0509-150   Dependent module
/usr/local/easysoft/unixODBC/lib/libodbc.a(odbc.so) could not be loaded.
           0509-152   Member odbc.so is not found in archive

 I know I had to run makeudt on our old system (Dec Tru64/UDT5.2), with a
change in the base.mk replacing ODBC_LIBS
with the proper path for the DataDirect library.
    ODBC_LIBS = -lbcidummy

 If that is needed again, I've got 3 Easysoft libraries now and the base.mk
file is different
    ODBC_LIBS = -L/.udlibs -lodbc

 Thanks,

    Arthur

- - - - - - - - - -
Arthur Metherall
Courier Corporation
978-251-6213
- - - - - - - - - -

I'm trying to install the Easysoft ODBC-ODBC-Bridge on an AIX system.

Has anyone done this?

When I define LIBPATH with the Easysoft libraries, for the Easysoft tests to
work, UniData won't run.

$
LIBPATH='$LIBPATH:/usr/local/easysoft/lib:/usr/local/easysoft/oob/client:/usr/local/easysoft/unixODBC/lib:/usr/lib:/lib'
$ export LIBPATH

$ udt
exec(): 0509-036 Cannot load program udt because of the following errors:
        0509-150   Dependent module
/usr/local/easysoft/unixODBC/lib/libodbc.a(odbc.so) could not be loaded.

        0509-152   Member odbc.so is not found in archive

I know on our old Tru64 system, running a free HP DataDirect ODBC drivers, I
had to recompile UniData.  Would I do the same on AIX adding the Easysoft
libraries to the makeudt?

Thanks,

   Arthur