I will be out of the office starting  05/05/2005 and will not return until
06/05/2005.

The information contained in this message is intended for the addressee
only and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are
not the addressee, please delete this message and notify the sender. You
should not copy or distribute this message or disclose its contents to
anyone. E-mail transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or free of
errors or viruses. Therefore, no reliance may be placed on this message
without written confirmation from an authorized representative of its
contents.

Copyright ) 2005 Donovan Data Systems Ltd.