-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Lettau, Jeff
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2005 4:11 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] Performance tuning UniVerse on Windows Server 2003

If the server is running hyper threading then turn it off.  That would
be turn off the hyper threading, not the server.  It can make a
noticeable difference in performance.  I don't know if this suggesting
would be reversed if your running a large number of connections or not.
But under a hundred clients it does make a noticeable difference.

Jeffrey Lettau
ERP Systems Manager
polkaudio