In a message dated 5/20/2005 5:17:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I've seen some dumb things in shared includes and/or
> commons such as variables called X or I.   These
> values tend to get changed when someone needs a FOR loop.

Right you should always have includes with some sort of unique name/prefix
pair and then prefix every variable with that prefix.  That way you don't run
into naming conflicts or at least you minimize them greatly.
   Of course the more programmers you have, the more likely it would be that
someone would not follow the conventions, but at least the conventions provide
a way to address this sort of conflict.

Will Johnson