You can upload the letter formats as macros on the HP
Laserjet printer.  There are software packages that
let you design forms for the HP printers.

The downside of this approach is you have to make sure
the folks you work with don't turn off the printer.
Alternatively, you could send the macro as part of
your spooler entry.