Kim 1 in 6502 Assembler - a whole kilobyte to play in

JayJay

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steven M Wagner
Sent: 01 June 2005 03:59
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] OT Wumpus!

The first computer game I bought was a copy of Adventure for my 1984 Kaypro
10.  And my wife remembers playing Wumpus! where I was working, Area
Computer Services in Largo, FL.

Anybody remember ROBOT on Pick computers?

Steve Wagner

At 10:00 AM 5/31/05 -0700, you wrote:
>"XYZZY" - Thanks I was trying to remember that game. In 1980 we had a young
>intern play that game for hours after work. After about a month, he finally
>won the game but he had to print the 'object code' on that system and read
>thru the comments to figure out how to win.

------
Steven M Wagner
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cary, North Carolina, United States of America