From:   Stevenson, Charles [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Thursday, June 02, 2005 4:02 PM
To:     u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject:        RE: [U2] Finding last day of month

I use the method my dad taught me when I was a kid, cuz I couldn't
remember "Thiry days hath September...".

Hold 2 fists side-by-side, forefingers of right & left hand touching.
Each knuckle and each valley between knuckles represents a month.
Start at the left pinky knuckle and count off months.
If a month lands on a knuckle, it has 31 days.
If it lands on a valley, it has 30 days. (Except February has that 28/29
thing going on.)

   _   _   _   _  _   _   _   _
  |  F   A   J  ||  S   N      |
    |  left   |     | right  |