Peter

I just included the PCL5 commands in the text of the printout. The only problem that I had was making sure that the lines of PCL were less than 140 bytes long. If they got over 140 bytes long, the system put a CR:LF in the middle of it. Looked real good.

It was really quite easy and fun to do.

Steve