<<Don't you folks think this is a bit of yelling "The sky is falling!"?  I2
reasons.>>

1. SOX and a number of international regulations have criminal liabilities
for senior executives and directors to ensure that they prevent issues.

2. A major reason why big organisations are replacing U2 systems is a
perception of security risks.

In having the answers to such questions and IBM ensuring that there are no
such holes then we can guarantee a viable future for the U2 product line.
Even Microsoft can be hurt in sales by the perception of security issues and
it is not one IBM can ignore.

Regards

David Jordan