-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Stevenson, Charles
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 11:45 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] Best practice for Sequential IDs using TRANSACTION START &
COMMIT/ROLLBACK

From:  Anthony Dzikiewicz
 > So, what if you change the READVU to a READVL ?

I don't understand what READL buys me. (Not arguing, just looking to
understand.)
I thought you need a READU in order to do the write within the transaction.
By the way, I've only been working with ISOMODE 1, if that matters.

cds

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.