Phil Walker wrote:

> My only doubt is having not used this before, is making
sure that the
> number is indeed sequential and does not get adjusted with
DST. Agreed
> it shouldn't but I am not sure how I would test this apart
> from waiting until DST to start/finish.

If you are on UNIX you can simply set TZ to different values
before running a
program which records SYSTEM(99).  If the recorded values
remain in sequence
even while you've theoretically moved from NZST to AEST to
BST to CDT then it
is fair to assume that it won't be affected if you stay in
the same timezone
but the date switches you into daylight savings.

If you are on Windows, I'd suggest downloading the PE
version onto a PC where you
don't mind changing the date a few times.

Cheers,

Ken