Bob;

I suspect that it's something to do with how your DATAREC is stored.
Either it's got only the unix format char(10) that you need to change to
char(10):char(13) or they are @VM's. You can try sending it as straight
html with <pre> </pre> tags or using a hex editor to see what character
is actually at the end of the line.

hth

Colin Alfke
Calgary, AB