From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 19 July 2005 20:01
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Viaduct data transfer

I am working on a project to copy a DOS file to a Pick file using Viaduct
and then update the system with this data. I have found some similar
programs to use, but I do not know what the command is doing or what the
parameters mean. The manuals don't offer much help either.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

001 OPEN 'UPLOAD.FILE' TO F.UPLOAD ELSE STOP
002 CLEARFILE F.UPLOAD
003 FILENAME="testdata.xls"
004 PATH="C:\DATA\"
005 DOSPATH=PATH:"\":FILENAME
006 *
007 PCMCD=CHAR(27):CHAR(8); ENDCMD=CHAR(0)
008 PRINT PCMCD:"KEY /O /P <ALT+F>E":DOSPATH:"<CR>UPLOAD.FILE<CR>#<CR>1
2<CR>O<CR><CR><ALT>":ENDCMD:
009 EXECUTE "PCCTL"
010 CRT "TRANSFER COMPLETE..."
011 STOP