Aaaaaaah! REMOVE or not to REMOVE.

REMOVE has three other associated statements that make the set a very
powerful and distinct statement set indeed.

REMOVE has REVREMOVE and GETREM and SETREM.

The only gotcha I fell into many years ago was upon seeing a statement
that read...

   VAR = VAR

I promptly deleted it thinking it had become redundant code after some
sort of global editor change. To my cost it was in fact a very important
statement as it resets the REMOVE pointer to the beginning thus ensuring
any subsequent REMOVE upon this variable would start at the beginning. I
put it back with a nice big comment to that effect.

So Will please be open minded as to the need and merits of all
statements as they are only unreadable to the uninitiated.

My 2 cents

Trevor Ockenden

e:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]