In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Jay Falck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
Jerry,

I have not tried it, but it is my understanding that as long as there are no
SQL tables or hashed files with triggers the 'Endian'-ness of the files will
be adjusted by restore.

I have found no method for moving a file that has had a trigger added
between 'Endian's except for creating a temporary, non-triggered file and
copying all data into it.

Endianness has nothing to do with it, as far as I'm aware.

Having played with a backup file in the editor, I *THINK* it's a plain text file...

Jay

Cheers,
Wol
--
Anthony W. Youngman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
'Yings, yow graley yin! Suz ae rikt dheu,' said the blue man, taking the