Apologies -- we now are back up. A *four day* outage from our ISP. A
circuit problem finally found 100 yards outside the building.

Lee

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005, David Scoggins wrote:

> Hey Ralph,
>
> www.indexinfocus.com
>
> Although the site seems to be down right now...   :-(

Lee J. Leitner, Ph.D.                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.leitner.org/~leitnerl

The world can only be grasped by action, not by
contemplation. The hand is the cutting edge of the mind.
                              -- Jacob Bronowski V.13.0