Is not 'muscle-memory' phrases what makes for being an effecient programmer.
I can knock off a 5 field file maintenance program in around 10 minutes
without even 'thinking'. No 4gl's or other magic programming need apply.
Just pure code.
my 1 cent

 I certainly identify with muscle-memory phrases so if what you do is
 clear and works, more power to you. :-)

 > Stewart

I was agreeing muscle-memory is effective as long as what comes from it works and is maintainable.

Stewart
--
Stewart Leicester                | http://www.ThreatFocus.com
V.P. Engineering                 | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]