Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 12:08:08 -0400
From: Curt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [U2] pcl to pdf converter

I have a customer that prints invoices on an HP Laserjet justing PCL. Now
they want to email the invoices as a PDF file. Does anyone have a
suggestion as to a reliable and reasonably priced product that will convert a file containing PCL to a PDF under Universe currently on NT4, but shortly
on Win2k3.