Add the following to your i18n file:

LANG="en_US"
SUPPORTED="en_US:en"

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin King
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 1:32 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] UV9 on Linux w/ UniObjects

I thought the same thing, but it doesn't make sense that all
delimiters would have the same value, and even if so, "why"?  What
setting might is causing this?

Huh.  Just looking at this again I wonder if he might have misstated
and it's really -1, -2, and -3 (as 16 bit unsigneds)?  If so, it might
just be a simple wordlength issue, but still that doesn't give me much
of a clue as to how to compensate.

-Kevin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.PrecisOnline.com