Sunny,

Hi. I second the point made about the inadvertant date conversion
(sorted by a one line execute in your called subroutine). I 'inherited'
a VB app that uses the subroutine object: interestingly, one of my
predecessors had set the call in the code, and if the returned error
property wasn't 0, repeated the call. I've never bothered changing it,
but I was told that sometimes the call to the sub drops dead for no
reason, and this was the way round it. Just a thought!

Regards,

Simon

www.tristarworldwide.com