Holy Meltdown Batman!

You certainly have my sympathy Dana, GOOD LUCK!!!!

Or as they say over the hill from me in Hollywood, 'break a leg!'

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Dana Baron
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2005 05:17
To: U2-Users (E-mail)
Subject: [U2] Help!

Hi folks,

Here's your worst nightmare come true: your production system crashes with a
bad system disk. You find that the backups you've been doing every day don't
backup the system, only the data. Now you have to get up and running - fast.
Well, that's where I'm sitting right now. I think I'm going to need some
help from UniData, but it may be hard to reach them on a Saturday so I
thought I'd try the list. Here's what I have:

There is a new hard disk in the system.
I'm installing a clean OS (Tru64 Unix) right now.
The data, including most of the Unidata install, is on a disk array and
appears to be safe for now.
After the OS install finishes, I need to get UniData up and running.

One component I will be missing is the stuff in /usr/ud511, which includes
udtconfig.

Anything else I might need? Anyone know where I can get a good udtconfig for
this? I have the UniData CD, but I don't want to re-install this unless I
have to.

Thanks in advance.

I am a most embarrassed...
Dana Baron