Anthony,

thanks for the reply ..

Tuesday, August 16, 2005, 2:58:24 AM, you wrote:

AY> I'm following this well out of date so somebody may have given you the
AY> answer ...

nope .. no one has won the silver ring yet <g>

AY> Does the path to where the admin programs are stored contain a space?
AY> For example, in Program Files? If so, REINSTALL SOMEWHERE ELSE.

AY> I made the mistake of changing the default ( C:\IBM\...) and
AY> admin, etc,
AY> was promptly screwed up. Everything appeared to work, but it just
AY> didn't
AY> :-(

<g> I think i ran into this a long time ago when I first started to
play with Universe at home.  Sadly I am just using the install
defaults.

But you were the first to suggest this ..

thanks

--
DSig                                 `````
David Tod Sigafoos                  ( O O )

'Politics is like driving. To go backward, put it in R. To go forward, put it
in D' unknown