-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of roy
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2005 12:54 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Lexmark Optra Forms

Does anyone have experience with Optra Forms.  I can print the form and I
can print the data but not together.

my form activation string is #!TEST2!#

I create a file in AIX containing

#!TEST2!#

HELLO THERE
GOODBYE
SEE YOU LATER

I pass this file to lp -dlp119 where lp119 is the print queue for the
Lexmark printer and TEST2 is the form name stored in it's memory.

I get in return one page with the form printed in color as desired and a 2nd
page with the text.  I need them to merge.
Any Ideas or sources for help.  The Lexmark manuals and knowledge base have
gotten me this far, but now I am stuck.

Roy C. Beard
Distributor Solutions Inc.
P.O. Box 110520