I'm having a most unusual (to me) problem with the screen painting 'speed' of
Dymanic Connect at one site.

Small installation. The 'server' is actually a high end machine running nothing
more than Win2K Pro. Clients (workstations) are also running Win2k Pro.

Anyway, it's absolutely unbearable how slow the screen painting speed of DC is.

If you do a command like 'HELP BASIC TRANS' from TCL for instance, you can sit
back and just watch and wait as each character is displayed as the cursor moves
from one position to the next.

If you use windows telnet client to do the same thing - BAM - the screen
displays in the blink of an eye.

If tried de-installing, re-installing DC, tweaking the settings, using the exact
settings from known sites where everything works just fine and response time is
immaculate, all to no avail.

I just can't figure out what could possibly be causing this problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks much for your time/attention.

joe

Joe Walter
Fax/Voice mail: 1.435.514.5132

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.