Thanks, Chuck. Other than MySQL, ODBC is the only thing I know how to do
with PHP, but since someone had come up with a D3 solution (it sounds like
from cdp), I thought there might be a better one for PHP too. So many
options, none of them good (including PHP not being my favorite language by
far!) cheers! --dawn