-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Hennessey, Mark
F.
Sent: 21 September 2005 17:31
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] U2/UV Enhanced reporting tools

I've been tasked to try to find a solution to some of our reporting issues. One
way would be to get some of our power users additional training in
UniVerse/Retrieve, etc.

I'm thinking a better (or maybe just different) approach might be to get
something like MITS, Monarch or Crystal Reports. Is anyone working with these
products in a UniVerse environment? If so, how would you rate them? (Especially
on initial cost and installation/configuration issues). I'd be particularly
interested in hearing from anyone who's worked with all three, or knows of
other products.

Any help/advice/caveats would be greatly appreciated.

Mark Hennessey
State of Connecticut
DSS/MIS Child Support Systems
Voice: 860-424-5261