-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Fawaz Ashraff
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2005 8:23 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Good Programming Practice Question.........

Hi All,

We are planning to train some of our new programmers
to use good programming practices when using U2 Basic.
I can remember in Unidata days us having some tech
support documents that talked about this. Example such
as when is the best time to use CASE instead IF & ELSE
or not to use GOTO statments.

I am sure some of you may have some input in this
topic. If you have some documents, notes or thoughts
on this, can you please share with us?

When I get all the technical tips, I can compile this
to a document and share with our new programmers as
well as U2 listserver community.

Thanks

Mohamed