Jeff,

thanks for the url .. i *know* that is the same link i downloaded
before .. but hey .. what is another 70 meg <G>

checking it out

dsig

--
DSig                                 `````
David Tod Sigafoos                  ( O O )

"Our greatest duty in this life is to help others. And please, if you can't
help them, could you at least not hurt them?" - H.H. the Dalai Lama