Guess I lost something along the line here.. what is the 4 letter word?

 -----Original Message-----
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  On Behalf Of Mark Johnson
Sent:   Saturday, October 01, 2005 12:56 AM
To:     u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject:        Re: [U2] GT vs > (was RE: U2 Users Digest... (really
Standards))

A few years ago I was on a pretty good multi-person phone interview with a
large Ohio software company when the topic of 'standards' came up. I
responded that I respect the 'house rules'. Then they asked whether I use
the 4 letter word and when I replied yes, you'd have thought I was I was
dressing up as Hitler for a Bar Mitzvah. They couldn't have concluded that
otherwise 60 minute interview any faster. It was like I had the plague.

My 1 cent.