Since I started this thread.. am I allowed to say..

END OF THREAD!

 -----Original Message-----
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  On Behalf Of Serguei
Sent:   Tuesday, October 04, 2005 11:57 AM
To:     u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject:        Re: [U2] the 4 letter word

Using GOTO properly is using it in languages that cannot be programmed
without GOTO. For example Fortran 4 or original Basic. Using it e.g. in
Fortran 77 or in UniBasic would already be not a proper use. The same as
playing records on crank record player would be good idea if you have no
electric power socket in your house.