I may be wrong but I seem to remember that if you hit "N" at any warning
no further "hit any key" will be prompted for.

Louis

----- Original Message -----
From: "Anthony Dzikiewicz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2005 7:00 PM
Subject: RE: [U2] How to Default NO.RETURN.WARN in Universe

: This works for me.  I believe I tried to issue this on the command line,
: but I had the syntax wrong.
: What Im doing is compiling the whole account (1000+ programs)  and it
: becomes a pain to keep hitting 'any key' for the RETURN warnings. So,
: this works fine doing BASIC BP * +$NO.RETURN.WARN.
:
: Thanks for the tip
:
: Anthony