Eric,

Can we start from the top:

1. Is this a local printer or a share e.g. \\machine\printer ?
2. If remote, is it installed under Windows? If so, does your UniVerse user
have privilege to access it?
3. Does the printer show up if you do a SPOOL -LIST ? Is there an error code
reported when you do?
4. If local, can you set the printer to FILE (printer->Properties->Ports)
and see any output?
5. Are the printer drivers locally installed?
6. If remote, try setting up the printer as a local printer (on
\\machine\share) an try using the generic/text only driver.

Brian