-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Jeff Marcos
Sent: Sunday, October 09, 2005 8:26 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Fw: More U2 programming hints

I must agree that a BASIC SELECT is quicker but... Don't you run the risk of
missing groups (in the read function) in this type of select? If users are
updating this file they could insert data into a group which you may already
passed.

You would only use this type of select when no one is updating this file.

Regards,

Jeff Marcos