   -----Original Message-----
   From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]      On      Behalf     Of
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Sent: Tuesday, 18 October 2005 07:45
   To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
   Subject: [U2] [UV] AIX COPY TO SAMBA DIRECTORY

     Is  there a way to create a text file from a Universe database to a
     SAMBA
     directory?
     I  have tried the COPYI FROM PRODUCT TO CONV.DATA/CUST.TXT but this
     does not
     work since the CUST.TXT does not exist.
     I  want  to copy selected Universe files to text file so that these
     can be
     burned to CD-ROM for an offsite storage.
     Management  is clamoring for redundant backups and media in wake of
     Katrina
     and Rita storms.
     Any suggestions?
     Garry Smith
     Dir. Info Systems
     Charles McMurray Company
     V# 559-292-5782 F# 559-346-6169

   This email message and any files transmitted with it are confidential

   and intended solely for the use of addressed recipient(s). If you have

   received  this  email  in  error please notify the Spotless IS Support
   Centre (+61 3 9269 7555) immediately, who will advise further action.

   This footnote also confirms that this email message has been scanned

   for the presence of computer related viruses.