-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Jordan
Sent: 18 October 2005 21:53
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] [UV] Problems with uniobjects and windows 2003 server

This may be related to a problem with the U2 Services.  This issue with
services has be identified before.  One possible action is to click ON allow
interaction with the Desktop under the logon tab in the properties in the
services management console particularly for the unirpc service.

Regards

David Jordan
Managing Consultant

[EMAIL PROTECTED]