Dear Denny,

The functionality of LPR client printing is described in RFC 1179. This
style of printing creates two files for every print job as follows:

1. Data File - Information to be printed

2. Control File - Job ticket information for printing the data file
(formatting requests, number of copies, characters per line, banner page
Y/N, etc.)

The RFC outlines the structure of the LPR control file format in terms of
the number of bytes and what each entry means. You could create a parsing
program, as previously mentioned, to scan the control file for each spool
queue entry created in order to flip the banner page value in the control
file from Y to N.

HTH

Best Regards,

/Paul