-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Results
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2005 12:21 PM
To: U2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] non-uvBackup

<>All,
     I have a client who is using savevg to backup UniVerse on AIX. I'm
not familiar with this command, any info would be appreciated. The
command they are using is: savevg -mif/dev/rmt1 raidvg > backup_uv.txt

- Charles Barouch
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(718) 762-3884 x 1
P. O. Box 540957,