----Original Message----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Simon Carter
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2005 9:28 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] To Limit TCL Access Privilege

True.  But if you do that, make sure that ON.ABORT reinvokes it, or else the
user will end up at the *real* TCL on any ABORT, a quit from the debugger
[eg, when (E or TRAP is used], or when an EXECUTEd program/command blows up
[I think; and handling may differ between UV/UD].

-Keith