-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Tod
Sigafoos
Sent: 29 October 2005 02:05
To: Sunny Matharoo
Subject: Re: [U2] [UV] SQL Server Data Access

Sunny,

SM> I know this may have discussed before but has anyone developed a VB
SM> interface between SQL Server and UV.

what kind of 'interface' are you looking for?  UV has a connection
that works well with SqlServer so possibly before we get a lot of code
generated you describe better what exactly you are looking to do

--
DSig                                 `````
David Tod Sigafoos                  ( O O )