Hi Peter,

Thank you for your email.
I would be interested, but I guess that only remote working would be
possible, since I am a German citizen and don't have a US work permit.
Nevertheless I attach my CV and you can phone me anytime on +49-431-7305966

Regards

Gerd (Mecki) Foerthmann

Peter Wezenaar wrote:

>Software Company located in Long Island NY has a need for a Universe
>programmer to work with a new customer.  This would be a full time contract
>position (probably around 6 months), leading to either extension or possible
>full time employment.  Working remotely is acceptable.
>

>Among the skills needed:
>

>1) Strong Universe basic skills.
>

>Other skills that would be beneficial but not required:
>

>1) RedBack
>
>2) ASP
>
>3) .Net (VB Code behind)
>

>Please send email ONLY, (NO Headhunters, applicant's only) to
>

>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

>I'll review and follow-up with Email or phone call to discuss details.
>

>Thank you,
>

>Peter Wezenaar
>-------
>u2-users mailing list
>u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a name
of CV.doc]