Stamina Software produces a broad range of world class software
solutions, ranging from large-scale core ERP applications for the
wholesale, retail, service, manufacturing & jobbing sectors, through to
our Ultra-RAD Visage application development framework.

We are nearing the completion of the migration of our entire
green-screen R5 ERP system to the Visage environment, which delivers
traditional "thick client" functionality using thin client delivery
mechanisms and technologies, and combined with strong demand for our
Visage development tools, we need more motivated, skilled professionals
like you!

If you have experience with multi-valued databases, web technologies,
and/or commercial applications, then we offer an environment that will
enable you to leverage and extend your skills using cutting edge
technology.

Don't think you have the experience we are after? Don't worry, because
if you have an aptitude, enthusiasm and willingness to learn, then we
will train you!

You will be working in a close-knit, dynamic team environment, and have
the opportunity to participate in every aspect of a software development
environment. This is an outstanding opportunity to be joining an
established company, with a reputation for excellence, at an exciting,
stimulating and challenging time in our evolution.

We are looking to fill multiple full-time positions, working as a fully
emersed team member from our offices in Newcastle (Wallsend), Australia.
If you think you have what we are looking for, PROVE IT by sending a CV
to rossf @t stamina.com.au

Ross Ferris
Stamina Software
Visage > Better by Design