FORWARDED WITHOUT ENDORSEMENT
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Chuck,

We had corresponded several months ago regarding a Pick developer
position in Colorado, which you had posted on your User Group.  I
actually have another Pick UniVerse development opportunity in the
Boulder, CO area, and was wondering if you would be willing to forward
this email out to your group again.  The opportunity is a contract
position where the individual would be working for a software
development firm, using Pick in a development and conversion role.  I
would greatly appreciate any assistance.  Any interested candidates can
contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>