From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tue 11/15/2005 11:11 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Credit Card Handlers

Oh wise ones... We have a competitor at one client that processes credit
cards for them with line-item detail of their purchases.

I'm not familiar enough with credit card processing to know if doing so
via U2 is possible. Currently we have a card swiper in a central location
and all cards are processed there. I'd like a solution that would allow
our sales team to just type the number in and have things automagically
happen, with a verification printed on the forms we currently generate in
our 'legacy' U2 application. We aren't using anything other than the
text-based green screen application, albeit via nice XP-based PCs (Okay,
I'd rather they ran on Linux as I do).

name of winmail.dat]