From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2005 11:58 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] uv list_readu output

Hi,
I have checked the permissions on the list_readu command and they appear
to be consistent with yours.

-rwsr-x--x   1 root       other      1339449 Jun  8  2001
/opt/u1/uv/bin/list_readu

running port.status/list.readu as root all usernames are root? Could it
be file permissions on something else.

Thanks.

Paul.